This one hour virtual consultation is live, online video conferencing. Each consultation is designed for you and your dog's specific needs. Virtual consultations allow the trainer and you to meet when in-person is not an option (or needed!). We do not address all behaviors so before you enroll, please contact us with the behaviors you're seeking help with.
- Internet access.
- Recording devices with quality mic/camera (IE laptop, desktop, smartphone, tablet, etc)
- If using handheld device, like a smartphone, make sure it is fully charged.
- A quiet room or area to allow video and audio with minimal disruption. This area should allow an 8x8 area for you to move around with your dog and still be in the visual frame for your instructor.
- Download Zoom (you do not need an account, just the app and it's free), here is a link for further assistance. If using your phone, iPad, etc. you can download from your app store.
- Meeting via Zoom. Clients receive a link in their confirmation email that brings you to the virtual classroom.
- If you are using a desktop or do not have mobile video to Zoom with, please record behaviors in the rooms we will not see in our virtual consultation. Please email two days before our scheduled time.
Appointment openings are posted as dates and times become available. If you are a current client you can schedule without contacting us first!
This 30 minute phone consultation allows us to discuss the behaviors you are looking to address with your dog. We will discuss what you are observing and various options we may be able to provide.
One of our three trainers will contact you at the phone number entered on your enrollment form at the time/day designated.
Requirements: A quiet room to hold a conversation and note taking material for information covered.
These one hour virtual workshops allow for busy families, and folks following the Stay at Home order due to COVID-19 to participate in building their canine communication from the comfort of their homes. Each workshop is led by one of our three certified dog trainers.
Experience variations on one topic or try something new! Every Saturday we release the upcoming week's workshop topics and dates.
Workshop Dates and Topics:
Wednesday 9/30 @ 6pm Introducing a Harness
Wednesday 9/30 @ 7:30pm Nail Trimming
Thursday 10/1 @ 6pm Nail Trimming
Thursday 10/1 @ 7:30pm Introducing a Harness
Class Requirements: New clients please watch our 7 minute orientation video (video link is in your confirmation email), Technology requirements, best suited for dogs 6 months and older.
Virtual Puppy Classroom
These one hour virtual puppy training classes cover the basics of potty training, puppy handling, socialization, and introduces foundational life skills such as sit, down, greeting manners, etc. Each one hour class covers two or three different puppy topics. These classes are designed with puppies in mind!
The following puppy classes are through 05/29/2020:
Puppy Classroom Dates and Topics:
Monday 5/25 @ 7pm Intro to Sit and Down
Tuesday 5/26 @ 10:30am Potty training and House Management
Wednesday 5/27 @ 10:30am Game of Exchange and Food Bowl Games
Wednesday 5/27 @ 3pm Attention Games and Coming When Called
Thursday 5/28 @ 3pm Stay and Wait
Class Requirements: New clients please watch our 7 minute virtual classroom orientation (video link is in your confirmation email), Technology requirements, best suited for puppies 8 weeks to 5 months of age.