COVID-19 Safety for You and Your Dog
Updates as of 2023
One handler per dog for inside group classes. If two people want to attend a group class with their dog, they can do so only after they have both signed page two of our COVID-19 Waiver of Liability self certifying that they both are vaccinated. This is only required if two people want to attend in a group class. This is not required for one person in attendance. This is not required for private lessons clients.
Our tiny business of two has one trainer with an autoimmune disease and the other a very active family member with both very young and very old extended family. The trainer, Ashley Clark, will continue to wear a face mask indoors until she has clearance from her doctors.
Face masks are only required if you are not feeling well or have any symptoms (sneezing, coughing, runny nose etc.) We respect clients choice to wear face masks. If you would like your trainer to wear a face mask we are happy to do so, just let us know.
We appreciate your help in keeping us safe!
What to Expect
Here at You and Your Dog Training & Services safety is our number one priority. Both in signing our waivers and following the safety rules for COVID-19 you are keeping all animals in attendance safe (both humans and canines.) Any attendee who does not follow the rules listed below will asked to leave the premises and forfeits their place in class, no refunds.
COVID-19 Requirements for All Clients and Staff:
- Face masks are only required if you are not feeling well or have any symptoms (sneezing, coughing, runny nose etc.)
- Application of hand sanitizer upon entering the training room.
- Sign and email waivers before your first class.
- One handler per dog for inside group classes*
- Maintaining 6 to 10 feet of distance.
Focused Fun outside classes can have 2 handlers per dog. Email the trainer holding the class for more details.
Private lesson clients can have two handlers in attendance. If you have a family and want more than two in attendance please email your trainer for options.
* Two people can attend from the same household two weeks after they are both fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Both handlers need to self certify and each sign page two of our COVID-19 Waiver of Liability attesting to this.
Keeping Clients Safe
You and Your Dog Training & Services is following these enhanced procedures to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) at our facility.*
- A maximum of three handlers and dogs will be allowed inside the training room as directed by their trainer.**
- One handler per dog in attendance.**
- Additional time will be scheduled in between client appointments to limit client contact.
- Each client and trainer is required to apply hand sanitizer upon entering the training room.
- All equipment used during training will be cleaned, sterilized, and disinfected.
- All surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned with Rescue disinfectant before and after each client, according to the manufacturer’s directions.
*These protocols were already in use before COVID-19 with the exception of face masks and strict distancing between trainer and clients!
**Two people can attend from the same household two weeks after they are both fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Both handlers need to self certify and each sign page two of our COVID-19 Waiver of Liability attesting to this.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule a free 15 minute phone consult for quick Q&A
Schedule a 30 minute phone consult for details regarding our safety protocol and more!